vtrans
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[MOD]Man Lion's City (G) : Ajouts et corrections

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vtrans Index du Forum -> Jeux de simulation -> Simulation de bus -> OMSI 2 -> Créations du web
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
basson1
Tram
Tram

Windows Autre Masculin

MessagePosté le: 08/11/2015 18:51:12    Sujet du message: [MOD]Man Lion's City (G) : Ajouts et corrections Répondre en citant

Bonsoir,
Un mod vient de sortir pour les Lion's City de Mainz. Il corrige quelques problèmes de base et ajoute des fonctions telles que les portes manuelles, un bloc de climatisation plus réalise (seulement pour le standard), une alarme de fermeture des portes, ...

translucent folding bellow (durchsichtig Faltenbalg), configurable in repaints
doorwarning sounds, configurable in repaints. I would also recommend you download this sound, it's better then the original one: Link
large air conditioning unit for solo bus, configurable in repaints
passengers can exit on the second wing of front doors on both buses
third door can be opened manually on LC G. I also fixed the missing lightmap which made the button for third door brighter then the others and added the missing light above the third door
blinkers turn off automatically when centering the steering wheel. I know that they don't turn off in real Mainz buses, but I didn't
like that. If you want to change that to default, just change the variable automBlinkerAbsch in Script/cockpit_constfile_D92_NG363.txt
more powerful engines and corresponding gearboxes. If you own the Berlin X10 addon, change the gear shift points in Voith D884.5 and Voith D864.5 files with the ones from the LC DD antrieb_constfile included in that addon, shifting seems more realistic to me that way. You can copy everything after "Shaltpunkte", just beware that you don't delete "retarder_stufe4" curve. I would include my properly modded files, but I'm guessing that I shouldn't because of that addon's copyright, so the files in this mod only have torque values changed.
force feedback: I started working on a force feedback script that would include vibrations from the engine and other effects, but I soon realized that the buses from Drei Generationen addon have a force feedback script that includes engine and braking vibrations, so I stopped trying to come up with my own solution and am using the script from that addon's Citaro with a slight change. As regarding the previous point, I guess that I'm not allowed to share that so I included my own script. It's not as good as the ones from Drei Generationen, but it's still better than the original Smile
I changed the driver's camera to my liking. If you don't like it, look for "Blick nach vorne" in the .bus file and replace it with the one from original .bus
h20 switch in cockpit (model from LC GUE), configurable in repaints
fixed missing position lights on LC and added left reverse light for both busses
fixed missing inner air conditioner texture and lightmap
fixed brake glow texture
fixed random lighting up of "Kinderwagen Haltewunsch", now it can show up only if there is an actual stop request
fixed IBIS staying on if you turn off electricity when it's on ticket selling screen. Also, changed IBIS so that delay is marked with plus. I'm not sure how it should be, but this way seems more logical to me and, if I'm not mistaken, this is the way that it is on all the other buses
fix of rear axle height by Brot87 (Link)
rear lights visibility fix by Brot87 (Link)
until there is a proper fix for heating, inner temperature is set to constantly be at 19 so that passengers don't complain
another thing I would recommend is that you copy the passenger noise sounds from Drei Generationen Citaro if you own that addon. It makes driving much more realistic in my opinion. As with the force feedback script, I can't include them because of copyright.

Lien du sujet : http://www.omnibussimulator.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=352…
Téléchargement (la dernière version des bus est requise!) :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6MnzZYBMWUkV3RpMkUyREFxUkU/view?usp=sharing

Mon site : http://informatiquenet.fr.nf

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/11/2015 18:51:12    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vtrans Index du Forum -> Jeux de simulation -> Simulation de bus -> OMSI 2 -> Créations du web Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation