vtrans
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

conecto h door problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    vtrans Forum Index -> Jeux de simulation -> Simulation de bus -> OMSI 2 -> Support technique
Previous topic :: Next topic  
kaan77
Minibus
Minibus

Windows Google Chrome Masculin

PostPosted: 24/03/2018 10:34:38    Post subject: conecto h door problem Reply with quote

hi everyone. sorry I don't understand french. I tried to make door for my conecto h, but opening wrongly. please help to me..
photo;

thank you.
Publicité

PostPosted: 24/03/2018 10:34:38    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Citelis_Rondeau
Mégabus
Mégabus

PostPosted: 24/03/2018 11:33:13    Post subject: conecto h door problem Reply with quote

I'm not an expert but for this element,

you must place the origin of your animation in the center of the main tube

For this element,

you have to create 2 animations, one which takes again the previous origin (in the center of the principal tube) and the second which is for the small secondary tube which supports the door

edit: where do you find this bus?

C'est donc une très belle session.
kaan77
Minibus
Minibus

PostPosted: 25/03/2018 09:04:43    Post subject: conecto h door problem Reply with quote

I got this bus from omsi2mod.ru but , I don't understand you. please show with pictures :/ I using blender.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 21/09/2019 11:09:11    Post subject: conecto h door problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    vtrans Forum Index -> Jeux de simulation -> Simulation de bus -> OMSI 2 -> Support technique All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation